Rockland Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Many people enjoy the thrills of riding motorcycles, but, unfortunately, they offer no protection during a traffic collision. That is why thousands of riders are seriously involved and killed every year in the United States. When you or a loved one are involved in a collision, contact Gilbert Law Offices, P.C. for a free consultation with an experienced motorcycle accident attorney in Rockland, MA. We will fight for the full compensation you are due.
Frequently Asked Questions
The most important thing to do immediately after an accident is to get to safety and call first responders. Even if it was a minor collision and you feel all right, you should get a police report and be examined by health professionals as soon as possible. If you can, take pictures of the accident site and any property damage or injuries. Get the insurance information of the other driver(s), as well as contact details for any witnesses. We recommend also calling a Rockland motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible so that a legal professional can begin building your case right away.
Every case is different, but many clients receive compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, pain and suffering, punitive damages, and so on. Talk to our Rockland motorcycle accident lawyer about the particulars of your cases to explore your possibilities.
Insurance companies will pay out as little as possible, no matter how much you might actually deserve. To get the full compensation you deserve, you need the experience, knowledge, and force of a qualified attorney. Furthermore, we handle the legal process so that you can focus on healing during this stressful time.
Motorcycle accidents can be particularly dangerous due to the lack of protection for riders against the impact of a collision. There are several types of motorcycle accidents, each with its own unique characteristics. Here are some of the most common types:
- Head-On Collisions – These accidents occur when a motorcycle collides with another vehicle head-on. They are often the most severe type of accident and can result in serious injuries or fatalities to motorcyclists.
- Lane-Splitting Accidents – Lane splitting occurs when a motorcycle rider drives between two lanes of traffic. These accidents are often caused by drivers who are unaware of the motorcyclist’s position on the road.
- Rear-End Collisions – This type of accident occurs when a motorcyclist is hit from behind by another vehicle. These accidents can be particularly dangerous as the rider may be thrown from the motorcycle.
- Left-Turn Accidents – These accidents occur when a motorcyclist is hit by a vehicle making a left turn. These accidents can be particularly dangerous as they often occur at intersections where vehicles are moving at higher speeds.
- Road Hazards – Motorcycles are more vulnerable to hazards such as potholes, debris, and uneven pavement than other vehicles. These hazards can cause a motorcycle to lose control and crash.
- Drunk Driving Accidents – Motorcycle accidents caused by drunk driving are especially dangerous due to the lack of protection for motorcyclists. These accidents often result in serious injuries or fatalities.
- Single-Vehicle Accidents – These accidents occur when a motorcycle crashes into an object or falls due to factors such as loss of control or poor road conditions.